CBD stands for Cannabidiol. It is a natural and non-psychoactive oil derived from the Hemp plant. CBD, along with over 100 additional naturally occurring cannabinoids, are primarily cultivated from the stalks and stems the hemp plant. Research suggests that CBD may provide mind and body wellness benefits. CBD is different than marijuana, which is cultivated from a different breed of the Cannabis plant. Legal CBD products have less than 0.3% THC and do not provide a high feeling like marijuana does.
Join Our Newsletter and Save 15%!
- Elevate® CBD Introduces CBD Wellness Biscuits for Dogs
- Elevate® CBD Launches On-the-Go Pain Relief Cream
- Elevate CBD Products Can Be Now Purchased at Direct CBD Online
- Under TSA policy change, some CBD users now can carry their medicine when they fly
- Elevate® CBD Appoints Cindy Blum Vice President of Marketing